For over 30 years, Dr. John Cancelliere has provided patients with exceptional dental care.
Dr. John Cancelliere received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Pittsburgh, and earned his dental degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. He went on to do post-graduate work and earned a Fellowship from the Misch International Implant Institute.
Dr. Cancelliere has over 30 years of experience in Implant Dentistry, and over 25 years of experience with Sedation Dentistry. His professional experience includes private practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from 1979-2004, and in Naples, Florida, from 2004-present. His other areas of expertise are General, Cosmetic, and Laser Dentistry.
- MEDICAL LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Anesthesia (restricted permit), IV Conscious Sedation – State of Florida
- Invisalign Certification (class 1)
- Mon Valley Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Southwest Surgical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology